Westerwelle Young Founders Programme/ Autumn 2018
The Westerwelle Foundation just opened the Call for Applications for the Autumn 2018 Westerwelle Young Founders Programme and they are looking for outstanding young entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies to participate in the Young Founders Conference in Berlin, Germany from 16 to 20 October 2018.
What is the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme?
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme is a fully funded year-long programme for 25 exceptional entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies. As part of the programme, the Westerwelle Foundation hosts an annual conference in Berlin: the Young Founders Conference. Its focus is to connect young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and with the German startup scene. The participants of the Young Founders Conference will have the unique opportunity to meet and interact with successful entrepreneurs, investors, and political decision makers. They will also join a network of like-minded outstanding young founders from developing and emerging economies.
During the year-long programme, all fellows will get access to:
- The Young Founders Conference in Berlin, Germany; 16 – 20 October 2018
- a mentoring programme: monthly mentoring calls with an experienced entrepreneur and with the group of Westerwelle Young Founders
- Invitations and scholarships for entrepreneurship conferences
- an international alumni network
- and the best: Travel and accommodation for the Young Founders Conference will be covered by the Westerwelle Foundation.
All fellows are expected to actively participate in the Young Founders Conference as well as in the scheduled mentoring calls.
The application form will be open until 25 June 2018 at http://westerwelle-foundation.com/en/projects/young-founders-programme-autumn-2018/
For detailed information please click here: http://yfp.westerwelle-foundation.com.